Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I want this watch for my birthday

I've asked my husband for this Fossil watch for my birthday this year. It comes in one of those happy little Fossil boxes AND has free shipping. Pretty snazzy, huh?

I have been watch-less for almost an entire year now, which makes me insane. I feel so nekkid without one. Over the course of the past year, I have bought several cheapo watches from various large, megalo-mart type stores only to have them crap out on me within a few weeks after purchase. I need a sturdy watch. A watch that looks nice with both silver and gold jewelry. A watch that will still tell time six months from now. So I figured it was time to invest in a REAL watch. And Fossil's pretty affordable.

I wanted a watch last year for my birthday, but it didn't happen. Same song and dance at Christmas. So. This time I'm being proactive. I sent my sweetheart the link with shopping information and everything. The ball is in his court. Let's see if he runs with it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to make your husband look like an idiot.

katybear said...

For the record, my husband is NOT an idiot, thankyouverymuch. He just has shopping issues.