Thursday, March 08, 2007

Get a daily dose of fiction via DailyLit

There are lots of classic works of literature out there that I've always wanted to read, but don't necessarily have the time for (oh let's call a spade a spade: I'm just too lazy). DailyLit makes it easy to tackle those long and grueling (but totally worthwhile) classics. Basically, they break each work down into bite-sized pieces that can be read in a few minutes and then email you one small section each day. You can specify which days of the week and what time of day you want to receive the email. Very cool. The library of books to choose from is growing, and of course, only contains works in the public domain.

I've been wanting to read Wuthering Heights for a while now, so I signed up for that one. Granted, with a whopping 145 installments at 5 days per week, I will finish it sometime near the end of October, but hey at least I will have finally read it!

No comments: