Friday, October 19, 2007

Jo Beverley's Company of Rogues series

I'm trying to whittle down my TBR pile (my "to be read" pile), so I've decided to plow through Jo Beverley's Company of Rogues romance series over the next few months. I've been working on a comprehensive listing of the titles in this series. I may have to edit this list, but here's what I have been able to glean from the author's website and from the romance readers on Library Thing. (edited to clean up the list and add a short story)

The Company of Rogues Series:

1. An Arranged Marriage
2. An Unwilling Bride
3. Christmas Angel
4. Forbidden
5. Dangerous Joy
6. The Demon's Mistress (short story, linked to the Rogues)
7. The Dragon's Bride
8. The Devil's Heiress (linked to the Rogues)
9. Hazard (linked to the Rogues)
10. St. Raven (linked to the Rogues)
11. Skylark
12. The Rogue's Return
13. To Rescue a Rogue
14. Lady Beware (linked to the Rogues)

No comments: